If LTP is Crashing frequently or you, and you're using a Mac, here are some common solutions that should resolve the issue:
- Open the app called Keychain Access. It should be in Applications/Utilities
- Then from the Menu Bar select Keychain Access >> Keychain First Aid
- Then select Repair, put in your password, and hit Start
- Once that's done running, try running Long Tail Pro again
If you're still having the same issue with crashes, you can also try the following:
- Go to Macintosh HD/Library/Keychains
- Double-click each file that ends in .keychain (each time it will open the Keychain Access app.
- Then Repair the Keychain with Keychain Access just like before. (note that it may not say it fixed anything, but still probably worked).
Following the above solutions should help resolve this issue. If you're still having problems with LTP crashing, you can submit a support ticket here and our support staff will get back to you ASAP to help you figure out a solution.