Keyword Grouping makes it easier to sort, save, and filter keyword suggestions inside your projects. It allows you to:
- Select and save different keywords into tightly packed groups within the same project.
- Group keywords based criteria (i.e. intent, place in the buyer journey, by a piece of content that they will be part of, etc.)
How to use it
- Go to your project inside Long Tail Pro
- Select the keywords that you want to group
3. Click on "ADD TO GROUP"
4. A pop up will appear. Add the name or label of your new keyword group. ( If you have already created a keyword group you can sue the dropdown to select it and store your keywords in that group)
5.Click on "ADD TO GROUP"
6. That's it, you have created your keyword group.
Now you can filter the keyword inside your project by going into the keyword groups dropdown, and selecting your keyword group. You can create as many as you need!